VIRTUAL Executive Assistant/Operations Manager/Administrative Operations Role

Cynthia Schweighart

• Members

Hello, my name is Cynthia Schweighart and I am looking for my next employment opportunity. I will be done with my current organization at the end of this month (Sept 2022). 

I am an energetic, detail-oriented, and self-starting Executive Assistant with over fifteen years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, including over seven years of experience as a Virtual Executive Assistant. Additionally, I have over five years of experience as an Operations/Office Manager overseeing all aspects of office and business management.

An efficient multi-tasker with a proven track record of organizing schedules, coordinating travel arrangements, and reconciling expense reports for Executives, I thrive as a "gatekeeper" of my Executives' time and calendars, helping to protect and prioritize my Executives’ schedules.

I've had over five years of experience with startups, and over four years of experience with non-profit organizations. I am bilingual (English-Spanish), outgoing, assertive, and ambitious, with a sense of humor. A native of California, I currently reside in the beautiful Upstate region of South Carolina. I'm seeking a position as a virtual Executive Assistant that will provide a flexible, stimulating work environment with the potential for long-term stability and growth.

For more information and my resume, please email me at cynthianunez30@gmail.com.

Thank you!

• Like 1