Next Generation of Builders

ChristiPowell

• Administrator

The last few years have been a ride of a lifetime.  A dream of helping others and 84 Lumber 's commitment to communities have enabled us to make an impact on many small, women, and minority owned businesses.  Racquel Sparks won the "Next Generation Builder" award in New York.  We've been working with her and supporting her for almost one year.  I was also honored among so many other amazing women, to win an award for "Outstanding Women" which was quite a shock from the group of ladies who were more than qualified for the same honor. 

It matters to invest in people. We love making a difference and seeing growth of women and minorities in business. 

Thank you to everyone for your unwavering support! Women Builders Council is an excellent place to get connected and grow as a woman in business and construction.  Very well done organization,  if you need more information on how to get involved,  let us know.

Thanks to our customer @Delmar VA Veterans for attending with us. Also to Vivian Mandala of CMC Networking and her amazing MWBE construction businesses who also joined us, we were so happy to meet you. 

Last but not least Chris Kempner from Peconic Solutions, you are amazing and I want to be like you when I grow up. ❤️

Build your network! Surround yourself with people who you value and they value you. You are the result of the people you surround yourself with.

#growth #people #business #construction #thankyou #networking #like #veterans #grateful #network 

52387697517_065ec2649d_b.jpg

52387697837_a474dd16db_b.jpg

52387698507_f345d7bccc_b.jpg

52388873168_5f67ac1b17_b.jpg

52389181695_109553187e_b.jpg

52388751406_2393a4bf30_b.jpg

• Like 1