Women in Construction Needed for Survey - Deadline 3/18/22 - Alabama State University

ChristiPowell

• Administrator

My name is Dr. Sara Bliss Kiser.  I am Professor of Management at Alabama State University in Montgomery, Alabama.

I am the Honors Advisor for Ms. Simone Smith.  She is a graduating senior in the Percy J. Vaughn, Jr. College of Business Administration.   She has been working on her honors thesis which revolves around attitudes and opinions about women in the construction industry.

Earlier this year, I reached out to your local chapter of the National Women in Construction and was provided by some a list of the members to contact or you may have been asked to follow up with me if you wanted to participate in the study.

Alabama State University has an Institutional Review Board which had to approve Simone’s survey and then it had to be approved to be published (have a link sent out) by our Institutional Research Department.

We are glad to say this process is over.   We are asking that you take some time to participate in Simone’s research.  It will make a huge difference in her final project and will hopefully create an opportunity for some professional presentations and a journal article. 

If you would like a copy of this paper when completed, there is a question at the end of the survey which will allow you to enter your email address.   As noted in the consent page of the survey, this is completely anonymous.  

You will receive this email and a set of follow up emails for participation as we will not know who has participated and who has not.

Please complete by March 18.   Follow up emails will be sent March 6 and March 11.   If you do include your email in your answers, we will remove it from the email list used to resend the link.

Thank you for your time and effort. 

Please follow this link.

https://alasu.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5nGQblJAHDgYOSW [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com] [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]