Hello From North Carolina

Carrie Black

• Members

Hello, my name is Carrie Black, and I am thrilled to have found this forum. I started my business, Integrity Home Mobility in the fall of 2020, http://www.integrityhomemobility.com we specialize in home modification services. We serve aging adults and persons with disabilities of all ages throughout the state of North Carolina. My professional background was in healthcare (physical therapy) for over 20+ years. During that time, I would serve clients who needed these changes made to their home to improve their safety, but they didn't have family or someone they felt they could trust to perform the work. When the pandemic arrived, I knew it was time for me to make this career change. I received my NC GC license one year ago and have been learning and working with the ongoing goal to grow professionally and to better understand this amazing industry.  I am looking forward to making new professional connections and discover new opportunities for growth. 

• Like 2