Joy Seeker

Nina Obier

• Members

Hey everybody! Feeling incredibly grateful that Laura Biggerstaff suggested I join this forum. I am Nina Obier, founder of Success Simplified. As a speaker and clarity coach, I love to bring my positive energy and unique ability to make the complex simple into my keynotes, seminars and playshops. I am on a mission to provide action-oriented tools and strategies so that the people I serve gain the ability to remove doubt, discouragement and distraction to replace it with clarity, confidence and commitment. In May of 2020, my husband and I took a leap of faith and moved from South Florida to Travelers Rest, SC. I feel like Gods plan is just getting started here! I look forward to getting to know y'all better. Blessings to you and yours! 

• Like 1

• Administrator

How wonderful Nina!  Plan to attend our next two meetings, one will be at BMW (date TBD) November something.  Then our January 26th luncheon 11:30-1pm.  We look forward to meeting you soon.  At this time, we are looking for support for sponsorships, social media scheduling and social campaign activities to build our WCB Brand.