Hello ladies-I just moved here from IL and started a new position

Julie Selof

• Members

Hi Ladies,

I started with Truliant Federal Credit Union in June of this year and moved to Greenville in July. I am excited to find out about this forum and hope you can help introduce me to some people who can benefit from our free services. I work in the At Work department and we offer financial wellness for employees with a focus on customization. We offer all our services virtually, in person and hybrid, to fit the needs of your employees and we work all shifts. We have 20 financial wellness presentations, can help with onboarding, lunch and learns, benefit fairs, and table visits, Our specialty is our Personal Financial Checkups, with our dedicated personal banker just to assist with our Business Partners. We are here to help your employees succeed financially so they can be successful at work and in life.

I am from Lake Zurich, a suburb of Chicago and was married to a residential carpentry foreman for twenty years. Can't wait to learn more about this group and the people in it.