Greetings from Clemson!

Tommi Jones

• Members

As a Clemson alum, Clemson employee and Clemson resident, I am will endeavor to answer any questions pertaining to Clemson! I am the Lead Senior Project Manager for Clemson University responsible for managing large capital construction projects. My current projects are Memorial Stadium Renovations & Advanced Materials Innovation Complex. While I have been working in construction and engineering for over 25 years, I have never been a part of a network like this! I am thrilled that Christi & Angela are shining a light on Women in Construction and connecting us all!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator

454429711_TommiHeadshotLogo.png.046bb2a3242d9eb19b98adf82ce0f320.png

Hi Tommi, 

Thank you so much for joining the forum and welcome!

Tommi was just recently interviewed on the Women Talk Construction Podcast which will be out March 28th so, keep your eyes open for that one! Tommi was the very 1st person to be interviewed by the WTC podcast and we are so grateful for her time with us. We wish her all the best!

Also... GO TIGERS!!!

• Like 1

Forum Sig Final-modified-modified (1).png     Owner / Operator PCModz Technologies